Returns & Refund Policy
We offer a 30-day return and exchange policy for Heated Seat Kits purchased online or in-store.
- To be eligible for a refund or exchange, the product must be returned in its original packaging, unopened, and in the same condition, it was received in.
- To return your product, you should mail or drop off your product at our Surrey Location, 19510 55 Ave, Unit 4. Surrey BC, V3S 8P7.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We do not offer refunds or returns on our services. We cannot refund deposits after the materials are ordered.
We offer a 3-year/60,000km (whichever comes first) warranty on two installation services, leather upholstery, and heated seats. The warranty covers the materials, parts, and our installation work against premature wear* and installation error.
We also offer a 1-year warranty on most (not all) of our seat upholstery repairs to ensure protection against premature wear* of the repaired portion of the seat. This warranty does not cover unrepaired portions of the seat. Foam repairs are not covered by our warranty policy.
All our warranties begin on the invoice date.
If a product is deemed to be under warranty United Automotive Interiors will help with booking warranty appointment(s) to resolve the issue. It may be necessary to book two appointments if we need to diagnose and order parts before the issue can be resolved. United Automotive Interiors is not responsible for the pick-up or delivery of vehicles under warranty. Refunds cannot be issued for warranty claims.
*Premature wear includes excessive wear that occurs under normal use. ie. a seam comes apart or vinyl starts to crack. It does not include damage to the material resulting from negligence, modifications, accidents, or other factors not deemed normal use. Premature wear does not include the natural stretching or shining of leather over time.